- IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information on the Processing of Personal Data by JFC Poland sp. z o.o.
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), JFC Poland sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the Company, informs about the principles of processing your personal data and the rights you have in relation to this.
The following principles apply from 25 May 2018.
The controller of your personal data is JFC Poland sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrówka, Karpi, ul. Białostocka 1, REGON: 016370470, NIP: 1251098362, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000201770. You can contact the controller by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the address: JFC Poland sp. z o.o., Karpin ul. Białostocka 1, 05-252 Dąbrówka.
The Company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of a sales agreement for products, goods, and services offered by JFC Poland sp. z o.o.
- fulfillment of obligations arising from legal regulations, including when applicable for conducting proceedings before public authorities and also for conducting dispute proceedings, asserting claims, and defense against claims;
- marketing purposes, based on your consent in this regard.
Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract with the Company. The necessity to provide personal data arises from the fulfillment of obligations defined in the above-mentioned legal regulations and is necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned legitimate interests of the Company.
Failure to provide all required personal data will prevent the conclusion or performance of the contract.
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a concluded sales agreement, your personal data may be made available to entities supporting the Company in its ongoing business activities and to entities participating in processes necessary for the performance of the agreement concluded with you, in particular to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- employees and associates, as well as entities providing us with advisory and consulting services;
- providers of IT system management services;
- transport and courier companies;
- assembly and measurement companies;
- payment system operators, debt collection companies;
- Poczta Polska S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw.
In such cases, the amount of transferred data is limited to the necessary minimum.
In addition, the information provided by you may be disclosed to the competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes specified in point 2, i.e., for the performance of the agreement concluded with you until its completion, and thereafter for the period required by law or for the performance of the legitimate interests of the data controller in the scope specified in point 2. In the case of your consent to the processing of data after the termination or expiration of the agreement, your data will be processed until the withdrawal of this consent.
The Company ensures that all persons whose data it processes have appropriate rights under the GDPR. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- the right to access data - the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- the right to rectification - the right to correct incorrect or incomplete data we hold about you;
- the right to erasure - in certain circumstances, you can request the deletion of the data we hold about you;
- the right to restrict processing - in case certain conditions are met, the right to restrict the processing of data;
- the right to data portability - the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization;
- the right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Regarding the extent to which you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
The Company does not make automated decisions, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR, in relation to personal data.
The Company exports goods and services beyond the borders of the European Union. In order to fulfill export contracts, personal data may be disclosed to entities cooperating with the Company that are based outside the European Union.
In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the necessary minimum, and access to the data is based on standard contractual clauses. The Company does not voluntarily transfer personal data to international organizations.
If you have any questions regarding the manner and scope of processing your personal data by the Company, as well as the rights available to you, please contact the Company at ul. Białostocka 1, Karpin, 05-252 Dąbrówka, or by sending a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JFC Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Białostocka 1, Karpin
05-252 Dąbrówka, Polska
Copyright © 2023 JFC Poland